Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not Dead

Sorry guys! I haven't posted anything lately (obviously). Things are a little crazy and busy right now. But, if there is a tip you learned and would like to share with the rest of us, please e-mail me at sabrinaatwood@gmail.com. I will then set you up to be an author on this blog so you can put in some tips too. Also, I would love to see some scrapbook layouts. I think that falls in the category of "phototipster" (that's what most of us are taking these pictures for anyway right?). Plus, I need some motivation right now. MOTIVATE ME!!!

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

Hey Sabrina...do you know how to do the "torn" edges in photoshop?

Thanks!
Cassie

The Atwood's said...

Hey Cassie,
I am going to answer your question, I'm just trying to learn the easiest way to do it.