Monday, February 4, 2008

Jessica Sprague

I have had a couple of people ask me what a good program to buy for digital scrapbooking would be?  I tell them, "I don't know, I just use Photoshop."  
They reply, "Well what does Becky Higgins use?"
I say, "She uses Photoshop too."

Well, after the fifth person asked me this, I finally decided to just e-mail Becky and ask.  She said that she is in the same boat I am - we LOVE Photoshop for everything.  However, she did recommend going to Jessica Sprague's website.  I totally LOVE this website!! She offers so many tips and tutorials - some you have to pay for and some free. Check it out! Go and just indulge yourself in her fun tips!

2 comments:

H.Cook said...

So did you use Photoshop to make your Christmas card last year? I really need to learn how to use that program :)

The Atwood's said...

Yeah, I did. It was nice because I made it in an hour and that was it.